Friday 17 October 2014

We need to talk about Chris.

You have all been asking about me, 'tell us more about yourself'. You have been saying, 'We want to know everything, what makes you tick, what are your funny habits, what do you love and hate'. So I have finally relented to the pressure and decided to post 10, count them 10 things about me.

One: I like slides, slides in parks and slides in water parks. I don't like the way the flumes scratch your back but other than that I love slides.

Two: I am quite tall, not freakishly tall but tall enough that sometimes small children cry and tall enough that I get asked to pass things from the high shelves in supermarkets.

Three: I really like nougat, not the really hard nougat that hurts your jaw when you try and bite it but the soft nougat that you can eat pretty quickly.



Four: I have been to two Royal Garden Parties, once as a guest and once as staff, both were great but the staff gig was fun as I got to eat in the staff kitchen. I got paid £1.

Five: I want to play all but can't play any instruments, although I can play a side drum and some percussion but anything where you have to read music blows my mind.



Six: I don't get excited by technology, Apple does not thrill me and the obsession with constantly upgrading for slightly improved kit confuses me. I have a Windows phone just to back this up.

Seven: I do not like scorpions. Having seen a programme when I was pretty young where one went into a ladies slipper and she put it on has left me a little scarred. Odd really as scorpions in the wild in the UK are scarce.

Eight: I have a pretty difficult relationship with food. Always have, tough nut to crack that one. Pun intended. If it was ok just to live on ice cream I would be happy with that.

Nine: I am obsessed with Lego, spent soooo much of my young life building and now spend sooooo much of my adult life building, collecting and playing Lego with my boys. Lucky me.



Ten: I could live without television but love movies. There is something about the time it takes to watch a movie, the way it takes you away from everything. I love lots of genres, I like rom coms and I like war movies and everything in between (nearly).

Eleven; I am completely hopeless at mental arithmetic, terrible beyond words.

So there you go, I hope that has answered some of those burning questions and helped you get to know me that bit better.


11 comments:

  1. Lego rocks! I love Lego too! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list! I loved legos as a kid. It's nice to see another guy at this challenge. Keep it up mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Living on ice cream?! Heaven ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post and the lovely humor. #2 made me laugh out loud!!! Nice to get to know you a bit more. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Point two: Both happened today, one screaming nephew and one high supermarket shelf incident, they genuinely happen all the time!
    Thank you all for your comments and for taking the time to read, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shooting product photography has become quite the rage these days. However, few photographers get the basics rights. There are techniques and creative aesthetics that come with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding photography is an art that is of vital importance to all wedding ceremonies. Wedding photographers have the very important responsibility of creating a beautiful album that captures all that is beautiful about a wedding. A annabel law productions album is something that people keep returning to because this is a beautiful occasion that is full of significance and promise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What makes a good photography college? Every student has their own opinions about it, so it is very difficult to define a good photography college. Selecting a good photography college is a very personal matter, so the best photography college would be the one that matches the prospective student's each individual requirement. 14 Architectural Photos That Will Make You Look At Buildings Differently

    ReplyDelete
  10. HDR, a New Kind of Artistic Photography. What is HDR Photography. The Theory Behind HDR Photography. How Collecting Data for HDR Photographs How to Post Processing HDR Photos. photography workshop kolkata

    ReplyDelete